QuoteValet Mobile is a mobile quoting solution for tablets and laptops. Right from your mobile device, you can create a quote for a customer onsite and email it to them while you are still at their location. Once submitted, your customer can accept the quote and even make payment right on your tablet. QuoteValet Mobile is included with your QuoteValet subscription at no additional charge.
- QuoteValet Mobile requires little to no setup.
- QuoteValet Mobile is an extension of QuoteWerks. You use your QuoteWerks login credentials for QuoteValet Mobile and simply check a box in QuoteWerks to make a template available on QuoteValet Mobile.
- We have streamlined the mobile quoting experience by making it template driven.
- QuoteValet Mobile is particularly useful for quick, small orders.
- Once created, the QuoteValet engine takes over, allowing your customer to choose options that you provide, electronically sign, and pay by credit card.
- As changes are made to a quote created on QuoteValet Mobile, the PDF counterpart is automatically regenerated with the updated selections.
- The Documents Tab on QuoteValet Mobile provides you with an instant overview of your mobile quotes. You are provided with visual queues for quotes that have been accepted as well as quotes that have been paid for by the client. Also from this view, with a click of a button, you can hand your tablet to your client to sign and pay while you are onsite.
- With Electronic finger signing, you can hand your tablet over to your customer to capture their signature using their finger or stylus.
What Browsers can I use with QuoteValet Mobile?
QuoteValet Mobile was designed to run on HTML5, WebKit based browsers. The list of known supported browsers are as follows: Android Browser, Google Chrome, RIM Blackberry Browser, Bada Mobile Browser, Kindle Fire Browser, and Safari. QuoteValet Mobile was developed and tested on an Apple iPad and is the recommended mobile device.